Translate

Monday, November 5, 2012

Glutenberg Blonde - Brasseurs Sans Gluten (Canada - Quebec - Montreal)

Glutenberg Blonde - Brasseurs Sans Gluten (Canada - Quebec - Montreal) 4.5%

Pale gold in a glass with a head that fades quickly but is better than most gluten-free beers I have tried. A strong grapefruit aroma which is very pleasant actually with just a touch of something malt-like. That grapefruit aspects continues into the palate and is still very nice. The taste is also just a little bit skunky and malty with a lingering shadow of a flavour that reminds me of sushi rice prepared with a dash of rice wine vineagar.


Definitely my favourite gluten-free beer I've had to this point: I really like the grapefruit flavour. Glutenberg Blonde has a stylish label complete with nutrional factsheet but sports a plain silver bottlecap (not pictured).

No comments:

Post a Comment