Translate

Friday, July 20, 2012

Budweiser Shot 7.0%

Budweiser Shot 7.0%

It looks like Bud (gold in a glass), smells like bud (slightly skunky, vaguely malty) and tastes like Bud (sweet, a little skunky, malty; maybe a little more malty) but with an alcohol burn. It comes in a four-pack of mini-cans.

Interestingly, to me anyway, there is actually less total alcohol in a 236 ml can of Budweiser Shot (16.52 ml pure alcohol) than there is in regular 355 ml 5% Budweiser (17.75 ml pure alcohol). Though you can still drink this stuff much more quickly and therefore get drunker. Also they seem designed to sneak into places being pocket-sized and sporting a sharp looking black colour scheme. All in all, if you are a Bud fan and want to get wasted... well, this Bud's for you.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of it.

    My two cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is it sold. Never seen it in Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Budweiser is my favourite beer of time. I just tried these for the first time. I like it way better then Molson Canadian Shots.

    ReplyDelete